15th Annual Gardening Show Highlights
The 2018 Gardening Show will be held on Saturday, January 27, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This year's theme is "Renovate! Repurpose! Revitalize!" You won't want to miss it. Some of the highlights include:
- A Seed & Bulb Exchange - quite possibly the largest on-site event of its type in the country. Your $10 paid admission (cash or check) includes free Seed & Bulb Exchange tickets. This year our goal is to have an inventory of 10,000 packets of seed and an assortment of approximately 700 bulbs. So many seed choices! Be sure to come early for the best bulb selection.
- Presentations by national, regional and local gardening speakers
- Demonstrations - hands on "how to" topics on basic gardening skills
- The Happening Place in Building 3 where there's lots of things TO DO including Make-and-Take floral arrangements!
- More than 125 exhibitors and vendors of products and services for and about gardens and gardening
- Garden photography contest with a new category that reflects our theme, "Renovate! Repurpose! Revitalize!" Be sure to check it out here.
- Gently used gardening books and magazines. Bargains begin at $0.25 each.
- Used-but-useful gardening items for sale in the Garden Shed
- Children's Corner educational activities
- Catered dining service
- The chance to win valuable door prizes
- Discounted hotel rate for overnight guests
Click here to view all of our web posts (such as links to newspaper articles) regarding our Gardening Show.
Perennial favorite, Suzie's Cafe and Catering, will be joined by Tate's Place at the 2018 Gardening Show. Together they'll delight your palate. Whether it's coffee and pastry, a breakfast burrito as we open, soup & salad or sandwich for lunch, you can count on tempting culinary choices! To preview 2018 menu items, please click here.
2020 Laporte Ave.
15th Show Special Rate: $85.00.
Call 219-476-0000 for reservations