Copyright Porter County Master Gardeners Association, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service is an Affirmative Action, equal access/equal opportunity institution.
|8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CST
Children under 12 free
Free Parking, Free Seeds
Free Door Prizes
Porter County Exposition Center
215 East Division Road
Valparaiso, IN 46383
|The Annual Gardening Show is sponsored by
the Purdue Extension - Porter County and its
Porter County Master Gardeners Association,
as well as Northwest Indiana Clean Air.
|Porter County Master Gardeners Association
|The 2014 Gardening Show, past recipient of the Festival of the Year Award, featured:
- 100 exhibitors and vendors of products and services for and about gardens and gardening
- Presentations by national, regional and local gardening speakers
- A Seed & Bulb Exchange, quite possibly the largest on-site event of its type in the country
Your $10 paid admission includes 5 free Seed & Bulb Exchange tickets!
- Gently used gardening magazine sale - a bargain at $0.25 each!
- Come to The Happening Place in Building 3 for lots of things TO DO!
- Children's Corner educational activities
- 50/50 raffle and the chance to win door prizes
View the show floor plan here.
Use the menu bar at the top left to navigate through each of the Gardening Show web pages.